Sunday, May 07, 2006

Heavy Heart

Exams are going to be over soon and I hope tat everyone will do for it. I don’t know how to describe my feelings now, the only thing I can say is my heart is very heavy now and I really don’t know what to do. Can anyone help me!! I m really confuse now… I am really trying to be perfect and not to let anyone down but I can see today that I cannot do it. But I will never ever give up trying for my loved ones. They are the dearest people to me in this world. I hope that whomever who was hurt by me in the past, present or future will forgive me and I apologize now for the wrongdoings that I have done. Maybe I really do not know what am I doing at the time that I hurt you but I know that these are excuses that you will not tolerate and so I now am trying to change.

Time flies and its already going to be half of the year and the long holidays are coming. I will stop here today. Wish everyone luck for their exams!!

I am trying to change…to be close to perfect like you want me to…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home