Friday, October 13, 2006

Finally, the end of EOY exams!! Haha...bt aft doin my last paper A Math on tue,i dun reali felt as confident as before. The paper was so damn f**king hard lor, dun reali understand wat the question askin lah. My class ppl,alot gave up in the 1st 1/2hr...i did my paper to the veri last minute which out of 36ppl in my class i tink onli less den 10ppl did...haha...

Now is holiday lah,until next monday bt everyday im slacking at home nothin to do. I rather go to sch lor, at least i got my frens to "play" wif. I dun tink my results will be as gd as my mid-year,i slack alot durin my EOY man...haha...so good game for mi le... I reali miss NCC man,so long dun hv trainin le,so long nvr pump/shout at ppl. The bonding wif my cadets and my platoon mates, i will nvr forget them even if i die...the pain,the sweat,the blood...MONTFORT WARRIORS ALL THE WAY!!

combine prac for xmas, i dunno wat to say lah bt Sam ask mi to take over the solo part sia dunno if i can do it...my 1st time in STA for xmas, wonder hw it would be like......


"People won't remember what you did. People won't remember what you said. But, people will remember how you made them feel."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home