Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It is good to be back. Lots of memories gained from the 6 weeks and lots of gossips we have created but nevertheless, we all enjoyed ourselves altogether. Haha.

Part of me actually misses the time we spent there. Every night slacking at the corridor, making guests from other rooms complain, talking all the cock stuff, having all our meals together and not forgetting our karaoke session after every lunch. Haha. These are really the many other memories I will remember other than the academic lessons from P&W.

Money spent there was crazy. Intended to only spent the S$600 I changed but in the end, I changed another S$300 there which brings my totally expenditure to $900 and this does not include the initial payment of S$2.8k for everything else. Well, what else can I say, quality comes with a huge price.

Just to say sorry to everyone I know, I didn't buy anything back for anyone. There wasn't anything I saw worth getting and I was also partially on a tight budget. A big SORRY to people expecting gifts from me.

It is now back to school for 3 days already. Still trying to get used to a lot of stuff here. Weather is crazy comparing to back there. I feel so sleepy every time i'm in class. I guess it will take me some time but how long, it is going to be a question mark.

I believe many things had happened during my absence of 6 weeks. I promise to catch up with all my friends as soon as I can. This week is going to be a long week as it is Holy Week with the Tritium going on this coming weekends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home