Monday, May 08, 2006

School!!

todae sch was like....i reach sch in the 7am as usual wif nobody around. my frens will always reach around 7.30am so i jus sit at the bench and wait...lolz...todae exam was chem and geog bt i had no mood to study so i knew tat i will surely fail.

my chem paper was still ok lah,should be able to jus get a pass for it...haha...bt my geog was like...haix...the paper was onli 7pages bt it seems like infinity pages...lolz...i was thinkin veri hard at the question lor,asking dunno wat questions also. i dunno wat got all of it got to do wif my life...haix...i m alreadx prepared tat i will fail for my geog...my whole class was like askin each other the answer when the teacher was nt lookin...lolz...the questions are reali damn difficult lor asking us to gif reasons for dunno wat wet rice cultivation...

sch is fun bt comin to exams,the whole sch turned veri boring in my eyes...dunno abt the rest of u bt reali i find it veri boring...

dear,dun feel sad lah....wat done is done le,it cant be change...it breaks my heart to see u so sad....jus let bygones be bygones and carry on wif the life...i will be beside u always...remember tat...you will nvr suffer or walk alone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home