Tuesday, October 31, 2006

todae is the last day of Oct...haha...2mths of holiday ahead man. dunno wat to do sia,so sian. my results are quite resonable, for my standard of onli studyin 1hr b4 my paper...haha...manage to pass all of my subjects. I got 9 in class and level somemore, quite a huge achievement for mi. frm 13 to 9, 4 position jump..hmm, mayb i shld try to aim for top 5 next yr.

"N" Level next yr sia, nt confindent wif my academic results. although i did some sort of well for my sec3 bt now goin on to sec4 le. haix. my teacher somemore say tat i hv potential to excel strongly, i find tat it is a load of crap. i cnt do anythin right, my studies jus SUX!!

Out of 7days a week, im like goin back 4days for NCC man. everytime go back, onli train ppl, no more ppl trainin mi le. bt i find it kind of sian, b4 i do any trainin, i still nid to do plannin. i rather jus let ppl trainin mi, it saves mi frm thinkin hw to carry out the trainin. i see potential in my cadets bt they are nt givin me the standard tat i tink they hv so i tink im goin to 'kan' them until their limit. Leadership in uniform groups is veri important and i hope tat i can find someone suitable to take my post or any other key appointments the day my badge pass out :)

All i wan is my friends to be happy. I reali hope tat you could cheer up becos sometimes friendship is like domino, once the first piece falls, the rest will follow on. So i reali hope that you could cheer up instead of hvin nt-so-nice thoughts abt vr life. I noe sayin it is easi and doin it is difficult bt still must try, life is nt as dull as it may seem to you. there are mani wonderful things around you tat u hv yet to discover and they are all waitin for you to discover them so dun gif up and carry on trying. Friends are ppl who will walk the journey of life wif you and they will always be there to catch you when you fall , you have so mani friends around you to support you. No matter hw hard life is, you still hv to carry on, it is all part of God's plan so if he reali wan you to go back to him, nothin can stop it. So now jus enjoy ur life and the company of all ur friend's who cares for you. RMB, there are many ppl around you that CARES for you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home