Monday, February 19, 2007

oh it is cny le... HAPPY CNY everybody.

Tis yr cny so different frm pervious years. tis time round, it is so sian,nth to do. i onli went to 5 persons hse,collected abt 20 angpows. bt ok lah,it is frm the heart for good luck nt the money im aft. sun went to mass, aft tat so fast hv to leave le. why my parents hv to go for the 7.30 mass. went to amk first,my aunt's hse. my aunt's and her family havent even change lor,all jus woke up and in their sleeping clothes. so earli dunno go for wat sia. aft tat went to my grandparents place,i slept there lah wif all my relatives visiting. damn tired,cnt take it so i hid in the room. went up to bukit batok,my grandaunty's hse. my bros go there play ps2 i jus go there watch tv. the onli thing tat i do when i go ppl's hse. stay there till 5+ den go home eat. eat all the ta-bao food frm my grandparents hse,veri nice lah. i slept at abt 4am can,dun reali hv the feel to sleep. duno wat to do on9 also.

todae i jus went to my another aunt's hse becos got lion dance den go carrefour and head home aft tat. nth much lah,still damn tired bt cant sleep i tink tonite im also goin to stay up till quite late. i keep on dun hv the feel to sleep leh.

wat i write here all are cut short.i dun hv the feel to write anything either so there u are the feel-less post.

I Love You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home