Saturday, February 10, 2007

i've got so many things on my mind. i just cant seem to put them into words. i jus dunno how to,it is like so difficult to say it. my studies are goin down like crazy,cant concentrate at all. NCC although im passing out soon bt still i wan to pass a high standard of discipline to my cadets so when they take over the company,it can run smoothly wout any prob. so many problems,can anyone or someone share this load with me??

i feel like an idiot. talkin to ppl, without them responding. why must they do this to me?? am i tat irritating or i jus dun fit into tis community of mine?? jus tell mi straight in the face, i can take all tis crap de. i dun like ppl to hide this hide tat, i hate the most is tis type of ppl. so next time if anyone of you have any FUCKING issuses or problems with me, jus say it out. dun worry,i will punch or hurt anybody de. anw if i reali do,jus report me to the police.

the feeling of leaving nativity for st anne's is coming back to me again. shld i leave or shld i nt?? veri tough decision. my parents leave me to decide for myself, they say tat im old enough to make my decision abt tis le. i dun reali bear to leave bt mayb i shld? for a better environment? for new place? i dunno,for now i hv 60-40 (st anne's-nativity) leaving le. i will see hw aft my comfirmation,will my decision still stand or will i decide to stay.

im so tired man,so many stuff to do. my piano exams,class test,chinese 'O' and so much more is coming up le. cant take it man,im giving up on tis fight le.

write till here,sleeping...............

If you love someone, tell them...for hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home