Saturday, January 20, 2007

back from IHM,had wedding mass there jus now...the food looks nice but too bad for me,i had no appetite to eat. i tink im gonna blog every once a week bah, if nt my blog will look so dead sia. every sat shld be a gd day.

for the past week,my lessons were so boring man. Maths,i cnt understand the stupid loci and my teacher is goin on to vectors soon. so fast sia,i can die and tat is onli for my O Maths. my normal e maths is also killing me,mayb it is becos im nt listenin in class bah. it is jus so difficult to concentrate lah, my class like hvin party like tat. talkin and playin everywhere. Chinese, taking O Level tis yr also and i hv to pray for a miricle to happen becos my chinese for the past few yrs are all jus pass de den now if i dun get AT LEAST a B3,i hv to retake agin next yr. stress lah!!!!

my piano theory exam is like 2mths away onli lah. i dunno if can make it anot sia,my teacher say my standard comfirm can pass bt i see myself cnt do leh. i tink he see too highly of me le lah.

nth to write le leh,cnt tink of anything. most of the things in life hv no choice,like do u hv a choice to be born into tis world or do u hv a choice to be a guy or girl?? no right. so yah, god created our lifes like tat so we hv to jus live wif it until we DIE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home