Tuesday, January 09, 2007

everyday in sch, it is the same routine over and over again. doing councillor duty in the morning,go back to class for lessons,recess,lessons again den sch ends. im so sick of tis routine,so sian. my teachers are all quite ok, except for my eng. 1st day of lesson onli scold us sayin we were late for 8mins. 8 FUCKING MINS and he is makin so much noise, didnt even ask why were we late and started scoldin the chairman and councillors. and best of all, 1st lesson nvr even start anything, tell us abt wat stupid expectations. waste of time lah. please.

my maths, i tink it is goin down the drain. i cnt understand my A Maths and ppl are always seeing mi veri highly becos of my past year results. i say tat i dunno hw to do, they will say tat im bluffin them. they jus dunno mi, i say i dunno means i dunno. im no longer the same maths pro bryan as last yr le. now im jus nobody in nowhere.

sometimes i jus feel so left out,so lonely.some ppl may understand me, some may nt. so jus let ie be. I jus feel like so.....haix, dunno wat to say sia. mayb tis yr ppl are all chionging for their studies bah,so dun reali hv time and energy. 'N' & 'O' levels,the most crucial of 4/5 yrs of sec sch life bt seeing myself doing nth, rotting my life away. I dun tink i will be able to reach my goal as an aerospace engineer, mayb 4yrs down the road u will see me in the town council uniform sweeping the roads or clearing the dustbins. dun be suprise if tat happens cos i noe myself and it CAN happen de.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home