Monday, November 27, 2006

i tink i better blog b4 i go for some stupid camp again. Tis camp is at SRJC, some leadership thingy, 3D2N can die...wastin my time. Den next week im goin for OBS the whole week,dunno will it be fun for mi anot,im nt exactly the outdoor type lah. i veri lazy de.

My holidays,can say it is fun and also can say is boring. Becos if i have things to do,it will be veri busy de bt if i hv nth to do,reali nth to do at home. I tink i rot to death, ppl also dunno. Nov is almost over, and i havent even touch my holiday's assignment. I dun even noe where i put them can... Alreadx say is holiday liao,still give homework, they dun hv brain to tink meh...say wat dun wan students to forget their work so giving homework will help,wat bullshit...hw much homework u give,still comes back to wheather the student wants to do it anot so wats the point,waste paper veri gd meh...

Now i tink,my com will be my best fren for life. Everytime i go out wif ppl, it jus seems meaningless. Dun ask my why, it is jus like tat. I see ppl laughing and playing all the way bt me,jus dun hv the mood to do it(Although once in awhile i will join in abit). I jus feel like veri out of the world, veri xtra. im like onli wasting the world's resources den why am I born into tis world?? Ppl says, "when u fall, pick yourself up" bt i cant,i dunno why. I jus cant. I have been helping ppl in the times when they feel down, tellin them it is jus life's ups and downs. Asking them to cheer up and pick themselves off the ground bt i cnt do it myself so i tink wat i have said to them are jus a whole lot of rubbish, i doubt anybody benefited frm it. haix. life jus seem so meaningless,no aim, nth to work towards to...

Maybe I should just....................

Waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting... Just waiting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home