Wednesday, March 14, 2007

came back frm the sec3 level camp ytd,the 1st day. got quite bad headache. again i slept al the way frm aftnn to the next morning which is like now lah. ytd did nth at all lah,jus learn afew knots and did field cooking. veri fun meh??!! the sec4 pay $180 to go there and be the assistant instructor, WTF!! a total waste of my time lah.

since im back, i can go for my taiji today,dun nid to skip le. i forgotten to say something abt my piano exam. the stupid question ask,which instrument can play the right hand part of tis extract and since it is in the treble clef,i choose the onli instrument tat sounds to mi correct, timpani (speeling may be wrong). becos the rest were all in bass clef like cello,tuba,trumbone... and den it ask,wat family does it belong to?? i cnt ans,i jus wrote some rubbish. i tink is brass or something. tml i got piano lesson,im gonna ask my teacher.

somebody asked mi : "How am i feeling emotionally??" How can i ans tis question,i thought to myself. I am nt feeling better nor am i feeling down. i try to cheer ppl up bt i dunno if it works,becos i cnt do the things i told them myself. my feeling at tis point of time is no longer impt becos nobody cares anw. even if i tell someone, the reply will onli be a 'orh', 'yes', 'ok'. im reali trying my best to keep up wif everyone bt seems like my pace is jus too slow. 'Try harder and you will do better next time' do i believe in tis?? i hope so bt i tink im nt. i have been trying and trying bt nth seems to be better...for all the things tat i have done or said and have hurt anyone of you, i apologize.

I can't make you love me, want me, or understand me... All I can do is hope that someday you will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home