Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Forgotten to add in something in my last post. Towards the end of council camp, during the campfire, I was talking to Justin. And I really appriciate what he say about me. He told me that, to him, I always seem so arrogant, so 'dao' but after this camp, he says he see me diffrently now. I'm very happy that people can see i'm not always the fierce or 'dao' Bryan. Yes, at times I am like that but I do all these for reasons. If i'm not fierce, people say that i'm slacking, not doing my work. Then if i'm serious, people say that i'm too strict and cannot work with me. So i'm really happy that Justen could see this. Thanks!!

Didn't really do much things lately, I have just been doing the minmum of what I am requied of and I think that all these is enough. Because some people don't appreciate things that you do so what is the point of doing it so nicely for them. I am talking rubbish here, don't know what am I typing also. LOL.

Just sorted out some feelings. Thanks for the help. I really needed someone who can advise me and tell me what are the things around me which I can't see. Really thank this person for helping me. These is what the person told me, " Let it rest and keep the happy memories. " I'm sure the person is right and i'm going to follow this. Forgetting about someone or something is not easy and all so all these takes time. But the time needed depends on the person, wheather you are willing to let go of it or still holding on, thinking that there is hope. Which usually I doubt. NOw I have cleared my feelings, I hope that people around me who are going through this emotional period too, clear their feelings too. It is not good to keep on dwelling on something which aren't very nice to you. Life is short, you don't know what will happen to you tomorrow, so take a step at a time.

One day at a time, Sweet Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home