Friday, May 04, 2007

first paper EL paper2, was like so hard to understand lah. all the passages on current affairs de, like geo paper like tat. wat water supply lah, child labour lah...haix...make until we all also blur. bt suprisingly, the summary was super easi lah. all can be found directly frm the passage de. bt i tink my questions all ans nt up to standard. try to man qiang pass still can bah. which i hope so.

CL paper2, quite fast lah. easi also nt say easi den hard also nt veri hard. moderate paper. for compre, i copy down almost the whole paragraph as ans. becos everythin sounds logical to mi leh. lol... even wrong also no choice liao, pass up le. jus pray hard tat i will get the marks.

went for the express maths paper1. walao, express students all say veri easi bluff ppl de ar. the startin few questions still ok leh den come to the back onli, i gone liao. i left the angle properties of circle blank, i left vectors blank, i left transformation blank. haix...i left alot of thin blank lah,when doin hor, my whole mind reali blank ar. cnt tink of the things to do...luckily this is jus a gauge for ourselves and nt the real de.if real de i like tat hor, i tink can forget abt gettin A1 liao.

while doin my chinses paper, i thought of startin a diary sia, dunno why out of sudden. hmm, mayb aft my exams, when im free, i will start to write everyday...lol...see how long can i last.

came back home abt 5plus, sian like siao. play com and piano nia. the way i see ppl play piano hor, reali envy leh. i tink i will nvr be able to reach the stage de. nvr even. i jus hide in my little small corner, play all the not-so-pro songs myself...


There is a place I call my own
Where I can stand by the sea
And look beyond the things i've know
And dream that I might be free
People from the N4 cluster combine choir 2004 held at NCH will know what song is this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home