Sunday, April 08, 2007

jus came back frm easter vigil mass. everything when quite well bt i tink i screwed up my psalm abit. and im regrating something now, there is something which i have not done and now im feeling veri uneasy inside, it is like something is missing. im sorry for it. seriously.

life hasnt been going well, be it in sch, council or NCC. my sch work is now getting frm bad to worst, i dunno where to start and without knowing where to start, i wont know where to end right?? im still sleeping through my A Maths lesson, jus cant concentrate. all my subjects are like shit, i can forget abt my poly le bah. in council, jus had quite a hiong meeting wif the inner council. trash out quite afew things bah bt i noe tat there are more to say de onli tat we do not have enough time. if u all tink tat we are of no use den produce things tat we cnt do and i will automatically disband my advisory council. im getting more and more pissed off in NCC, first the incident on tue bt alreadx settle le den i dun like tiong's way of running things,i tink he shld noe right, CPT is bigger den S/CLT. bt he is always giving orders tat defys the orders tat are set. i dun wish to say anymore abt tis le.

im feeling happy for someone/something. i cnt show it out on my face becos i jus cant. though i say im happy bt it is onli all in the inside. you all may not see it but i know it very well that i really am.

I have thought of putting it one side but the thought of you, i just can't do it. You really mean alot to me, i don't know how to show it but i really mean what i say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home