Tuesday, March 20, 2007

didnt blog on sat becos dun hv anything to talk abt lah,my mind is at a blank now. i dun like hw things work in NCC becos since you position me as PS, i shld be the one conducting the activities, planning for them or whatsoever. But now is like the ASM is the PS and i am jus a assistant to him. ASM, im nt blaming you or anythin lah bt i jus feel tat i nvr hv reali done my part. When i ask my cadets, do you feel bonded wif mi and wat do i get, "err,nt reali. bt _____ still ok wif us". Do you noe hw i feel inside?? i feel like a failure,a useless PS. i sometimes wonder hw come i got tis post. i passing-out in 3mths time and yet i still havent bonded wif my cadets...haix...

my sch work,is getting frm bad to worst. i dun hv the motivation and determination to do my work. the first day of term2, i alreadx got caught for sleepin in class. im jus so tired of all tis rubbish,reali dun hv the mood to do things. i tink im TRYING to do all tis is jus becos i wan to get into the course and job i wan next time, bt tis is reali pain to mi lah. sec4,everythin is abt studies, everythin also "rmb, afew more mths to ur N levels, afew more mths to ur O levels". i so sick and tired of hearin all tis liao lor...haix...

What can I say or do?? If this is what you want from me than let it be done bah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home