Sunday, March 25, 2007

sunday. morning i set my alarm at 0500,i woke up at tat time bt thought to myself wat can i do so earli in the morning so i went back to sleep,woke up again at 0530 and again thought to myself the same question and the ans is the same, sleep. i stepped out of my room at 0555. online till 0630 and left the hse. seems like i left the hse late,i was usually the first to reach even before the church was open bt today when i reach there were alreadx ppl there. sang for mass den went for cat class. singing in the NPC hall,i slept through the whole thing becos tat was when my headache started.

seriously,my headache is killing mi!!! i cnt do anythin well wif tis stupid thing. i dun tink it is jus normal headache,if it is i will be fine aft some medcine and rest bt im not. my mum ask mi to jus go to the polyclinic tml to check,at least even if it is something serious and i found out in the earli stage it can be cure if too late den........

When one finds a worthy wife, her value is far beyond pearls. Her husband entrusting his heart to her, has an unfailing prize. Proverbs 31:10-11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home