Tuesday, April 17, 2007

today is the day. i hope you still remember because i will not forget this day. i will wish you. Happy _________!!!

came back frm AJ concert, it was quite well done. ppl may gif comments tat tis nt gd, tat nt gd bt on my part i find tat it was veri well done. bloggin now when everybody at home is sleepin in the air-con room le bt im still out in the living room wif the fan.

Nothing much happen today bah, had sch as usual den Mr Seah's meeting. i dunno shld i go for the election rally anot leh. i wan it bt i scared lose lah. let me think about it first. had lessons and physic test. i tell you, even open book test i also can fail lor, i tink my physic CMI liao. hack abt it lah. im focusing on my maths tis year, jus maths alone. the rest can wait bah. i jus registered for my chinese 'O' jus now. 30th of May is the exam le, 1mth more man. super fast. there is supervised self studies for NA classes lor. and we have to clocked up of at least 18hrs in tis 2weeks leh, i alreadx skipped once today so looks like i have to go for saturdays too. haix...so sian...

FD is onli abt 4days away. i find tat the parade is abit nt up to standard, everything is wrong and the parade rehearsals are too little le. NPCC, buck up lah. the parade can fall but for NCC, u all listen up, we must uphold ourseleves as the best for the parade. i dun wan to see anybody screwing up tis thing.

Everybody, please help pray for my baby brother Xaiver who is in the hospital now. He was having high fever and had fits just now and was immediately rush to the hospital through ambulance. I thank you all for all your prayers in advance. Thks.

"I love you with every beat of my heart"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home