Friday, April 27, 2007

My Prayer

Dear God,

I thank you for the days of my life that you have given me. I thank you for all my friends, families and my loved ones. Though life change when we grow up, i still hope to remember all the wonderful memories that many people have given me and all the happy moments I have with people. These, will always be in my heart forever. I pray for all parents in the world to have your grace. I also pray for people who are having their examinations now, i pray that you give them strength to do well in whatever they do and give them the peace in their hearts. Love is something which you have shown to us through your son our Lord, Jesus Christ. I may not have seen it with my eyes but I have faith and trust in you that all this you have shown to us are true. I ask you to cheer up all the people who are unhappy or upset about things and help them pass this period of time. I do not mind giving up things that I have for the comfort of others and i hope by doing this, others will be happy.

Age Quod Agis

Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home