Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Free Man!!

todae was last paper, A Maths...lol...i did nt hv enough time to finsh. i am veri confidence tat if i can finish i can pass the paper wif "flying colours" bt the bottom line,i still do nt hv enough time...argh...wasted at least 8marks. bt still wont fail de,i hv faith in myself...haha..bluffing myself. i went home at 11am wif a heavy heart,still cnt get the questions of the paper out of my mind...haix...

the 1st thing i did was to call my dear...talk for abt 3mins...haha...i also heard tat she lost marks in her EMaths paper2....lol...tis is call "you fu tong xiang,you nan tong dang"...nt bad ley,i can remember tis cheem cheem thing...haha...i told my mum aft tat and she told mi the same thing over and over again "time management" haix,listen until sian liao...as usual,reach home onli i on my com liao...

recieve a call frm my mum,ask mi to bring my bro for his class @ Anderson Pri...haix...wasted my 2hrs. i was like at the coffeeshop readin newspaper and drinkin milo...look abit like 'lao ah pek'.

the rest of the time aft tat i was slackin and rottin all the way infront of the com lor...lol...seriously nothing to do,hw i wish i could turn back time and redo my A Maths paper again,it was reali veri wasted lor...veri veri wasted...

will stop here todae,damn borin lah...i rather hv exams again...lol...jus jk lah...haha...anybody wan to look for mi to go out can send mi a e-mail or something...haha...bt i wont pay for anything de hor,jus to let u all noe...i m BROKE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home