Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Had dinner with my parents just now. Went to eat japanese food, so full sia and so sinful. Eat so much, but maybe because i adt rice lah. Haha. Went to the 99cents per plate that place, it is near Tampanise Stadium. The service there was lousy, so slow and the people there all look so blur, like don't know what they are suppose to do like that. LOL. But overall, the food was not bad and the ambience (or how you spell it) is quite nice. May ask people go there to eat again. Haha. Who is interested??



Just finish doing my write up for the magazine. Thanks The Old for the help in editing. Haha. My english a bit cannot make it de, so need people to help me. This one easy because don't need to talk infront of people but the speech, don't know how to do it sia, got stage fright. The speech also haven't write yet. Find one day must sit down and think of what to say infront of the whole school.



Yesterday's concert was very good. I don't know about what tone tone thing lah but they sound very good to me. Tired lah, of course I will doze off inside the auditorium mah. LOL. But I was awake for the clapping part mah. After the concert, isa, amanda and I was like sitting at a nearby chair wanting to sleep there for the night. We were all so tired can, just give us a blanket and we will make ourselves comfortable. On the way back, while on the bus, I took out my phone to let leo hear the songs from Advent 2006 then we started singing also. Haha. First was O God You Search Me, then When You Believe and last was Ave Verum. We only sang when there was nobody on the bus lah, so people will not think that we are crazy. Then when we were reaching out destination, got alot of _____ on the bus sia. Don't know why. Haha.



When we reach, leo and I left to eat and the rest went home. While eating, we were talking about alot of things lah, choir and non-choir stuff. Talk at the KPT until about 1pm can, then walk with him until his house. There are alot of things that we talk about lah, but I can't say it here because some are quite confidential stuff. Reach home about 1am, I still on my computer and sit infront of it. Haha. With nobody online. I was watching television but fell asleep at around 2am+. Woke up to off it at around 3am.

Woke up at 8am in the morning. Have to go for training, so no choice. Training was ok lah, did everything quite well.

Write till here bah. Sian liao. Will blog again soon. Byebye.

Think of me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home