Saturday, June 09, 2007

Hello everyone, i'm back from camp.

Didn't blog yesterday, because I couldn't wake up. Set my alarm clock at 2145hrs but couldn't hear it ring so nver wake up. Haha.

Comfirmation camp was quite a fulfilling retreat for me. Because I think I have not ever attending sure spiritual camps before so this is a break through for me. During the whole camp, I got closer to people who I always only say 'Hi' when i see them. When we got into to CSC on thursday, we were split into groups. As usual, you will hear and see people asking "Which group are you in?" , "Teacher, can change group a not?". My group was with Gabriel, one of the twins. I didn't really know him well but during the camp, the time spend we spend together, i got to know him better. Had a lot of sessions, at the start, I find them very boring. Seriously, I was like stoning and not listening. After that had lunch, quite ok lah the food. Had 2servings sia, pei Johnathan eat. Haha. Had the treasure hunt, the adults can really hide things. Hide until we cannot find. LOL. Mass after that, normal things lah. Then dinner and Holy Hour. During the Holy Hour, I got to confess, I was sleeping through. Because all lights were out then we were suppose to pray on our own which I can bet i'm not the only one sleeping. Haha. Went to sleep after that, wanted to stay up lah but could not do it. LOL. Next morning, woke up at 0430, Fr JJ wanted to bring us to see how beautiful or something like that lah, what God has created and we sat in punggol park in the wees hours of the morning, praying. Again lah, I was sleeping. LOL. When back for breakfast and slack in our rooms for like 1.5hours. Went back to sleep, really tired. After that was a session by Fr Fred and his team. The mine that was acted out, really touched me a lot. How teenagers like us let go of God and after all the fun and we are suffering, God still open the door and welcome us back. This touches me a lot. Then had the prayer session, I be frank. I cried when i kneel infront of the cross and when Fr Fred hugged me. This was the first time I felt something which I cannot explain. God really was with me when Fr Fred lay his hands on me, i really can feel it. Even after confession, I started to pray, I started to cry again. Everytime I think of the moment I had infront of the cross, tears will start rolling down. Had a sharing session after that, I think I was the only one who volunteed myself to share, the rest was arrowed. Haha. Break camp after that, went home bathe le, online awhile then sleep liao. Too tired. Until this morning go training.

Training today, was better then last week. Althought we had a longer training but I find that all our drills had improve. Slow march was good, stationary drills where sharp. I want to comment about Sir Tong. I find that he is really someone who teaches well. I really like the way he teach and I can understand. Next time, I want to be like him. Strict but people still respect him. I want to go for CLT course next year, after my 'O's but it is still a long way more lah. Come back and help the unit in the correct way, rather than how we are treated now. Today was quite ok lah, not many useless sirs came. So we did everything rather smoothly.

Write till here lah, very sian already. Going off to sleep, maybe. Haha. Still got choir practice later at 2000. Blog again. Byebye.

Just put me at the back of your mind. I am satisfied as long as i'm in you mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home