Friday, May 26, 2006

i collected my report book today.haix..dun looks good lah..tis is the 1st time i put in so much effort and it turn out to be the same as last time...

last day of sch le,bt i dun reali look foward to it...first 2weeks of my holiddays are like packed lor...everyday i hv camp,i dunno wat kind of holidays are tis...lol...nothing much happen lah,onli tat i jus recieve my bill and my mum was so angry. my bill was like $85 becos of 1532 sms-es. to some ppl tis may nt be much bt becos all the while my bill was on below $25 and suddenly jump up to $85. its quite a sacry jump lah,to mi. my parents now wan to change my plan to the student plan b4 they go broke payin my bills. i noe its their hard-earned money lah,so now im tryin to cut down on my sms-es and calls.

My camps will start next week le,everyday leh. first 2days of my 1st camp is at Pasir Laba camp sia,i dunno where the hell izzit. den the next 2days is at HQ NCC,leadership camp sia. aft tat the day aft i come back frm my 1st camp will be my 2nd camp le..lol.. in pula ubin,tekan camp leh...come back punch ppl sure no strength de becos do too mani push-ups there liao...lol...aiya,jus wish tat all tis camps will end as fast as possible lah...its jus too much alreadx,bt better den my last yr of NDP...haha...

i hope tat i would be able to pass my first camp wif flyin colours to get my 2nd Sergeant Rank...and i also wan everybody to stay happy always especially my dear...dear,dun stress wif ur NDP practise. must find time to relex de lah...find someday i go out wif u...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!! CHEERS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home