Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Just got back my piano theory results. Wohoo!! I got distinction. Haha. 90/100, just nice got distinction, but still very happy. Haha. My second theory exam and I improved from the last one. I can't really remember what I got lah, but I know is lousier than my current results. Actually I didn't expect a distinction because I know that during the exam, I made a lot of mistakes. I thought I would only get a merit but now my results suprised me. Haha.

I'm back to mapling. LOL. Don't know what game to play le leh. All games play until sian liao. Like before maple, I was playing Gunbound then before that I was playing 9dragon. I gave up on Audition quite sometime ago. Haha. All the games I play, my levels are average de. Gunbound : Stone Axe. 9dragon : Revloving Chakra 2 . Audition : Lvl 8. Maplestory : Lvl 41. I'm always the lousiest among friends lor. Even people who started later then me also higher lvl then me. Haix. Maybe i'm not made for gaming after all.

Had training just now, but not really training lah. Went to HQ with Mr Ho and Mr Chia to do kit exchange so skipped almost 2hours of training. Haha. I know i'm slack lah but if you everyday go back to school and do the same thing over and over again, will you get sian of it? I'm sure you will right, so I find got any chance only must skip liao. LOL.

Maybe we didn't have a strong bond between us. We suffered for almost 4years together and what we get in the end? We always call ourselves brothers but do you all act like you are brothers to each other? Making fun of people, I have nothing against it but don't you all think it is too far?? Yes, he maybe irritating but is this how you treat your brother? I talked about this before, i'm not very happy about training but I just want to pass-out as nicely as possible. Thats why I am enduring all these crap now. You think I am happy inside when I do all the marching and drills. If you think that all these are simple things, you are wrong. You must go through it for yourself then you will know. Unlike people who only know how to stand there and give comments. I can comfirm, if you join in the contingent, it will also result to the same thing as what is happening. I'm damn not happy now, really lah. How to pass-out happily?? Haix.

Been sleeping damn late (or early) these few nights. 3am leh, it has been so long since I slept at this time. Haha. Don't know is it good or not good. LOL. Have to wait mah, so just play games to keep myself awake. Haha. Bejeweled, Minesweeper Flag etc... Must play games that need to use brain and think de or game swhich need you to have fast reaction if not still will fall asleep de. Actually now i'm feeling a bit tired liao. Should I go to sleep?? Haha.

To find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune ;
to keep him/her is a blessing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home