Friday, April 25, 2008

Never even finish the selection on Tuesday, becasue I know I will never make it de so I left halfway through. The minimum criteria is like so crazy lah, maybe it is how I feel lah. I don't think anyone there has been able to pass the requirements, most of them just barely pass.

Their standard of the physical requirement is like tougher than whatever we do in school man. People can do more than 10 pull-ups but only count as 6? Thats like crazy, 'no count' for so many. I only manage to pass the sit-ups but fail the rest. I'm going to train up and try again next year. I will never give up, never!!

This week Montfort won the badminton C & D Div. So yesterday halfday, end school at 10.30am. This is what I like about my school lah, we always have this type of incentives given to the students but I think it is at the wrong time lah. MYE is like in 1 week time lah, then still come missed so many lessons. I don't know if my work can make it a not. I keep on feeling like there is still a lot of time left which in fact it is not.

Starting work now liao, no choice. Science practical is like next Tuesday. I don't know what is going to happen. I have never taken this before then in class I always ask teacher for help de, I scared this is be one of my weakness.

Have to go study liao, blog again next time bah. Byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home