Saturday, April 19, 2008

Yesterday the NCDCC really pissed me off. Called 2 Enciks down and change the whole bloody parade format. I know you all are the GOH this year but you only have 1 week left and still you want to change the WHOLE parade format. I repeat myself, WHOLE!!

This is crap man, don't show respect to NCC. Who says NPCC is older than NCC?? From whose mouth?? For your info, if you say NPCC was formed in 1959 then how can you be older than NCC which was formed in 1901. Bullshit!! The next time I will past you the NCC magazine and you count for me how old is NCC now.

My training for the Airborne course selection is useless. I won't be able to make it and complete the physical selection this coming tuesday and it is the fact. Looks like everything is going down the drain le, and nothing can be done about it. Just to let you all know, the criteria is :

1) 30 Push-ups in 1 min
2) 30 Sit-ups in 1 min
3) 08 Pull-ups
4) 2.4 run under 12.30mins in full No.4

that is why I know for sure I won't be able to make it. Even if I can do the push-ups and sit-ups, the other 2, I will not be able to do de. Haix.

The school is getting from bad to worst, so many cases recently. I don't understand the mentality of people. It is not just because you have the age, you can do whatever you want. It is not just because you have already spent amount the years in school, you can do whatever you want and disregard the school rules. I hope you all will be able to change this thinking and do whatever is right and NOT whatever you all think is right.

I have very little enthusiasm in everything I do now. Because I just have a feeling that everything will fall apart. I don't know who will be there to support all these. Seriously, this sucks. I feel like not being a part of all these anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home