Saturday, March 07, 2009

I think the last thing that I blog about was CAMP FEAST? That happened like quite long ago le. Haha. Let me see if I can recall what happened after that. LOL.

On Thursday last week, I had my first IMT (as in as a Cadet Officer lah). LOL. It was quite easy to handle things lah. Cause this time was only a small number of cadets and is only single chamber* so the manpower needed to run the whole thing was quite small. I did detailing, which was sort of an easy job. When the cadets come in, I just need to ask them to sit in rows of 10 and fill up the score sheet. If my memory never fail me, we had about 89 cadets that came and out of them, there were 71 MARKSMAN!! Haha. I wasn't shock lah, cause they were using the SAR21. With a 1.5x scope at 100m, how could you miss the target. Haha. I think out of the events I helped out in HQ, this is considered one of the easiest.

After IMT that day, I went back to Montfort cause they are having investiture. Although I was late, I managed to talked to some people lah. I only arrived when most of the schools are already about to leave. LOL. The seniors had a talk with the EXCOs after the whole event had ended. There were many feedbacks give, nice ones and not nice ones. But I think it is best to keep it within ourselves. Problems can be solve if people are willing to listen to each other and compromise. But with the current situation now, I doubt any party will be able to give way.

Saturday, I had training in the morning. Very usual stuff that goes on lah. But that day, Wilson and Dominic came back. I was quite surprise lah. Like they both MIA for damn long time liao.

After training, Jason and I went for a Brain Storming session for the youth group that is currently running at Morning Star. Uncle Raymond had asked us to attend, so we just go lor. I think it was quite fruitful? There were a lot of things brought up lah. Maybe all these are posibilities.

We ended at 5pm and headed over to church for carwash. First time I helping out in this sia. It wasn't really tiring but instead, it was fun. Haha. Sorry Anthia for splashing water on you. LOL. I didn't know you were on the other side mah. Haha. it was fun indeed. But washing so many cars in just that 1 hour time, was quite a rushing thing also. When mass ended, we like just finish the last car can. Just in time. :)

Now comes to this week. I didn't do much for this week. Wanted to start running but the rain stopped me. I changed on to my PT kit and wanted to leave the house already, it started to rain so heavily. So no choice, I came back. LOL. The only time I had things on were Thursday, yesterday and today.

Thursday was really a headache for me, as in literally. Had IMT again, this time was M16 and double chamber**. We worked with about 6 poeple this time. I think it was the same number of people as the one last week. But this time, we had about 180 cadets, which was more than twice the previous group. I tell you, I was inside the chamber for 7 details, and my head almost exploded. Had to take care of the cadets nevermind, they don't even know what target they are shooting at. Ask them aim at the target below, they go and aim at the one where we are suppose to see where their shots land. In the end, so many of them failed. I think they never even put in the effort to come for this shoot lah. Ask them aim, they also just anyhow shoot. But there are also some who took this seriously and got themselves marksman.

Yesterday, went down to SP in the morning. I felt that it was quite dumb lah. I went all the way there, just to listen to a briefing which I can learn about eveything at home, for 40 minutes. Go all the way down there, listen to the stuff on PCEMS then leave liao. Damn sian. Came home after that, did nothing. Went own to HQ in the afternoon for briefing on ADC. Just a short one lah, the rules and stuff. All the standard things which you will hear in a pre-course briefing. After that went home liao.

Today went to Harbourfront at 0645hrs. Damn early can. Went to help out in the Milo TRYathlon event at Sentosa. Was raining, so I was doing my duty in the rain. My whole uniform was like soaked to my skin lah. But what can I do, my duty what.

*10 lanes
**20 lanes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home