Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's time for me to post again. Haha. Long time lah, wanted to post but always lazy. LOL.

Lets start with O Level results first. I bet most of you already know my results. Haha. I was like thinking of who to call after I recieve my results sia. Only managed to got hold of my mom and Jason. Th erest either didn't answer or were too busy. Haha. Ok, back to results. I'm quite happy with it. YEAH!!! I got what I wanted, which was 12 points. Some of my subjects were quite unexpected. (See below for reference)


I can't believe I got a B4 for English can. I was like aiming for at least an A2 lor. Really damn sad lah. But my Combine Science, it is like first time in my Secondary school life man. I scored an A2!! Can you believe it, A2!! Haha. Quite happy with everything lah, it is enough for me to move on to Polytechnic can already. :)

Had been working for these 2 weeks. I need money lah, got a Bali trip in March. Work was quite the same everyday, carry boards, setting up and taking down. Actually, this job can allow me to not go to gym. Haha. Cause all the boards that I carry, really work out my muscles a lot, especially the forearm. Wah, really quite tiring sometimes. But I think I still like the job lah. Easy job, don't need use brain de. Haha.

Choir Anniversary is like coming up in the nest 2 weeks. Jason and I had been tasked to do the planning for it. The inital plan of doing potluck wasn't easy lor, like don't know who to ask to get what. Haha. Now the plan has been changed to catering. So whoever is from STAC and reading my current post, please pass the message around. No need to bring any food from anyone (unless you still want to, please let me and Jason know ASAP). But there is a price to pay for this convenience de lah. The price per person for the catering is $10. So prepare your money this Sunday!! Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home