Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Day 8 of C/Offr Course :

Had lecture again today. Whole week of lectures man. I don't think I will be blogging a lot for the coming few days. There is like nothing for me to blog about. I don't want to type out all that I have learned lah. It is going to be long man. Haha.

After lecture, there was lunch. Agian, lunch wasn't fantastic. The rice were always hard like rocks and no gravy at all. How do you expect us to eat like that? LOL. Although I complain, I still ate 2 servings. Haha.

After lunch, we slack all the way sia. We were supposed to be the syndicate doing all the shit work lah, but we all very slack de. Find all the spots that we won't be the ones that will be arrowed first. Haha. So we were quite clear of all work. Attended the COC parade. Got no choice one lah, if not I would have gone home already. LOL. The main aim to ask us to stay back and watch is because, we have to stack up the chairs after everyone left, thats all.

I know my posts are getting shorter and shorter, but I got no choice. There isn't anything for me to blog about lor. I think people would be bored reading what I have gone through during lectures. It is quite a torture sometimes. You have to sit there for hours and hours to listen to someone up on stage speaker. I tell you, really can die. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home