Monday, November 24, 2008

I will TRY to blog down my everyday from the course. It depends on if I have the strength or energy to do it.

Day 1 of C/Offr Course :

Reached HQ quite early today. I'm like the 3rd person to arrived? But it is ok lah, I rather be early than to be late and then get scolded. LOL. Didn't know where to go to at first, when to MPH then there was a sir who told me that I have to report at Blk 245. Waited there and then later was told that reported wrongly, it should be at Blk 246. Cheated me can. Haha.

After that was all the admin stuff, blah blah blah...

Today was Syndicate 1 duty to do all the shit work. So we had to go to the cook house to move tables and chairs for our course photo taking. Waited damn long can, don't know for what also. Like have to wait for the cameraman to be ready. After photo taking, we proceeded to the MPH for Commandant's opening address. Having been in NCC for so long, this is the first time that I have seen Commandant in person can. LOL. He mention that he will not be able to be with us for the whole duration of the course. Cause next Wednesday, will be the Change of Command already. The opening ceremony, we were quite privillaged lah, 2 Commandants were there. I think this is the first time, C/Offr Course is visited by 2 Commandants can. Haha.

Proceeded to the MPH for a short briefing by Warrent Teo and off to lunch. The lunch was quite standard lah, how good/bad can HQ's food be? Haha. I'm already used to it, not that it is my first time eating lor. We were told that after eating, we can go back to our bunks for our own free time. This is the first time I go for HQ course and I get free time? Haha. In the middle of the day somemore. Nevermind lah, just enjoy it. Didn't enjoy for long, then we had to go to the theatrette for lecture/talk.

Before our lecture/talk begin, Chairman NCC Council, came and speak to us. I think this is also the first time I heard of the visit of such an important person visiting the course before, except on the last graduating day itself lah. He gave a really inspiring speech, picked up a few points here and there. After that, back to our program. We had a really fun speaker, talking to us about using our mind to do stuff. I think I benefited alot from the things that were taught. I shall spare the details here, cause if I do so, it will be damn long.

We ended around 6.30pm.

Although we didn't do much, but I really am very tired. Don't know why also, I think it is because I haven't been doing such work for very long time le. Still got quite a few more days to endure. All the best to me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home