Thursday, September 11, 2008

I was just randomly thinking, is earphone/headphone a good invention? I don't deny that they have they good points but people often forgotten to look at the bad ones.

I really hate it when i'm out with someone and the person has an earphone/headphone on. I mean, hello, this is basic respect. Even if you have one side off, listening to the conversation, does not mean that the other party can accept it. I find that this is the most rude thing that can happen when you are out with someone, totally no respect. I just hate this sort of things. I always believe in basic human respect. No matter how much I hate someone, I will always give the person the basic respect that he/she ought to have. But just don't push it too far, I have my limits too...

Went to print the SJB shirt last week. Luckily we went earlier by abit, if not the person would have left already. Then also, luckily we went down personally, there was so many stuff to do. The selection of material, selection of colours, selection of fonts. Wah, we took almost 1 hour to get it done. Although the price is abit steep but I will still be willing to pay for it. It is not say that we do this often right? Jie says that we will change our shirt once in 2 years. Because she says that it is not everyday that you get inspiration to draw. Haha.

Papers only end next week, it seems such a long time. Today had A Math, all I can say is : "Thank you, Mr Ang". I mean both sarcastic and not. Some of the questions are very easy and they sort of boosted our moral but when it comes to hard questions, they are really hard. I left blank almost 20 marks out of the whole paper. I think this time even a pass also cannot get already. It really suck lah.

Next week still got BK. That one is confirm fail one, so i'm not even bothered to spend my time reading and memorising it. I thought it was an interesting subject to do but I was wrong. The text that have been selected is damn dry. It is so hard to memorise the things inside. I mean, this subject is just by pure memory only. There is no formula for you to apply to score, there is no way for you to smoke through anything. NOTHING AT ALL!! Teacher says that, if we fail our prelims, we will not be allowed to sit for the O Level Paper. I think none of us will be able to pass and anyway, I will be more than happy to not do the paper. LOL.

I can't wait for O Levels to be over. I can't wait for secondary school life to be over. I have been in this school for 5 years, I think it is time I move on to another environment. I guess it is just another 61 days of staying in this school, after that will be bye bye Montfort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home