Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I just changed my blog skin. I felt that it was time for a little change. Haha. Sometimes it is better to experience different things than to always stick to something in your own comfort zone. :)

Had E Math Paper 1 today. I tell you, it was totally screwed up. The standard set was so high. I was flipping through the paper from the start and there were like so many questions which I don't know how to do. I gave up totally about almost 10 marks out of the 80 marks. I think this time, there goes my A1. It is damn depressing lah. I know the school wants the students to do well but no need to such extent right? It is not only for my school, I believe many other schools does the same thing.

Yesterday was Geography paper. I gave up on it lah, practically never study anything at all. I just went in with the past knowledge I have from the practices in class. I feel that the paper was relatively easy, if you study lah. I read through some of the questions and I sort of remember some parts being taught in class but it wasn't clear enough for me to write it down on the answer paper.

Going to gym has now becoming quite and important thing to me. I will feel very uneasy if I never go to the gym for one week. Haha. Good sign or bad? The pills that i'm taking now really works but I kind of regret buying it. My biceps are getting smaller, thats a bad thing for me. I thought I could start to do toning now but seeing the effects of toning, I think I want to go back to mass building again. Need to train hard man.

Really looking forward to attending Cadet Officer Course (COC) in November. People keep on asking me why I want to spend 3 weeks suffering in camp. I also don't know how to answer this question. The only thing I can say is, I already wanted to join NCC when I was in primary school. Then after I joined, I wanted to go for the various courses which I did and ultimately the last course which I wanted to attend was this, COC. In my primary school days, every weekend after my Cello practice, I would walk pass the behind part of the D&T block and looking at the cadets doing drills. I told myself, when I join secondary school, I will and must sign up and join NCC, which I eventually did. Suffered through the 4 years of NCC and passing out as a Staff Sergeant (SSG) really is quite an achievement for me. Now after we passed out, some of my platoon mates came up and told me that at the beginning, they thought that I would be one of those who will drop out halfway through the 4 years (because of my size) but I prove them wrong!! Haha. So now, i'm working towards my goal in NCC to be a Cadet Officer. :)

are you the one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home