Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I haven't been blogging for awhile and holiday is coming to an end soon!! Haha. I practically did no revisions at all for my holidays. Spent most of my time on rubbish.

There was the Nature Rumble at Labrador Park. Then there was STAC AR2. The AR2 was quite well done. We had a lot of fun playing and going through the stations. I'm sure the other partcipants also enjoyed it. My favorite was the last checkpoint, the water station. Although not really challanging but it was very fun. Activities like this bond people together. :) And also, thank the organizers for planning the race. I can see that they really put in a lot of effort for this. Thanks.

Last Sunday, went to the PC Show at Suntec. The amount of people there was like crazy man and that was just the start of the day. People are going there to get cheap deals (like me :P) because it is the last day. Usually for the last day of this type of fair, the companies will just dump prices to clear their stock there. I know what I wanted, so I just went in and get it. I bought a Eee PC!! Although I have already bought what I wanted but abit disappointed lah. I was aiming for the pink but they ran out of stock so no choice, I got to just get the white. Anyway, I also got a good deal, 2GB ram for $50. Haha. After that we had fun at the Sony booth, check out the SJB blog for alittle more details on this.

I have been working for the past one week and work is getting more and more boring. I'm pratically doing nothing at all. Everyday I just sit and stare at the laptop. Maybe occasionally I will have alittle work to do here and there but most of the time is just stoning. I partially want this to pass soon but also don't want it to pass so soon. Because after I finish working this week, It will be school reopen already. Totally NEVER touch my work at all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home