Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Papers are ending this Friday but it seems like so long away. Sian man. I can confidently say that for my MYE, I totally failed everything. Seriously speaking, my L1R2B2 will be like 20+ ?? I will just take this as a learning point, I will have to start studying and preparing after MYE already. I cannot afford to get the same results for my 'O's, I need my 12points.

Fiest time taking Bible Knowledge paper just now. I didn't know what to expect lor, just going insdie hoping to get a pass. Looking at the paper, I like not very sure how to do the questions lor. Quite afew questions need to do analysing de. Sian sia, I really hope to get a pass this time. I promise I will work hard for the next.

Is this really what I want? Like my own choice? Following people's ass? Having my own opinions? I really have many question marks inside me but who is going to answer them? See, another question mark appear. Life is just full of question marks, it is just who are how it it to be solved. Like what it is said in the Bible, 'it is not for you to know times or seasons the Father have fixed by his own authority'. Nobody will know when is the question marks going to be cleared, when is everything going to go smoothly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home