Monday, June 02, 2008

Time really flies, now is already June. Means that I have not been blogging for a very long time liao. Haha.

Went to collect my report book today. Ok, maybe I was abit rude to my teacher but that is how we talk in school also mah. Maybe I should change? Hmm... My results wan't very good lah. The few failed subjects were the constants ones for the past few years. But my teacher never say too many bad things lah, so not so bad. I realise that I think my class generally did quite bad this time. With my such lousy grades, I still manage to get 7 in class position. I was really shocked but my teacher say I cannot just because the class did badly then I compare will other people lah. Which I find that it is true. I will work hard de, 12 points!!!

Saturday I went to Labrador Park for Amazing Race (Nature Rumble). Although the place was small but the clue wasn't easy to find lah. Luckily i'm was just a facilitator. Haha. I just have to follow my group wherever they go and make sure nothing goes wrong. My group quite average lah, they did everything except finding a part of a tree (there was like thousands of trees lah!!). The next event coming up is Kampong Nitez!!

I still got lessons until Sunday man, damn sian. I looked through my timetable, this week is like basically just English and Maths. I think most likely I will skip E Math bah, really very boring. Everytime I see the teacher, I will always quarrel with her de. I think this is the only teacher I hate this year. Seriously, I just don't like her teaching. I'm sure my class also nobody like her lor.

Oh and did I mention, I passed my A Math. Yay!! I was so happy can, although it was just a C5 but I did my best le. This is the only subject I can say that I put in effort to revise and study. I was the only 4 person who pass lah, out of the 10 in class. Those who fail, all never got higher than F9. LOL.

This Sunday got STAC AR2. Should be fun, I hope. LOL. I can see that the organizers put in a lot of effort to make sure it goes well. So as a participant, I got to show my appreciation by playing it well right? Haha. But before that, I think I have to sleep through my Friday and Saturday so I have strength on Sunday sia. Haha.

I shall write till here, I hope the next time I blog will be soon. Which I really doubt. Haha. I will try my best bah :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home