Thursday, May 15, 2008

Had my A Math Paper 2 today. It was really a killer man. No wonder before and during the start of the paper, Mr Ang keep on smiling at us. I think he knows that we all sure BUANG the paper big time. The questions was like really gay lah. I don't even have time to finish the paper. I was so nervous that i pressed the answer from the calculator 3times and still cannot get the answer. End up, time to "put down your pens". Lost a lot of marks man, i'm sure the rest of my classmates agree with me.

My MYE is totally gone case. The feeling of never study totally sucks. I can't imagine what kind of results I will bring home man. At the beginning, I thought that I could just fail the whole MYE. But after sitting for the papers, I reliase that I cannot do such a thing. It is just not me to give up on the papers. Some questions is like I know how to do but just suddenly cannot think of the solutions. Sian lah.

Anyway, there is a amazing race style 'Nature Rumble' at Labrador coming up. Any youths interested to go? Just let me know because I need to pass the consent forms for parents to sign. This event is organized bt Morning Star and for the youths. I will be participating in it too. :) Details are below.

Date : 31st May 2008
Time : 0830 - 1300
Fee : $6/person

Please let me know ASAP so I can pass the consent forms to you. Anybody can participate in this, so call all your friends along and join in the fun!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home