Friday, May 16, 2008

Finish MYE today, but don't have the happy feeling. I feel that ending of MYE is just a start of another phase of studies. My papers today were all so long (as in the time frame). Science MCQ, i took like 30mins from the 1hour given to do. Then Bible Knowledge, 1hour 15minutes paper, most of us only took 15mins, maximum 30mins. And we were like going crazy inside lah, laughing and joking inside. Really cannot take it lah, 1hour of doing nothing inside the exam hall!!

I now like getting lazier liao. I wanted to go gym but always very sian, giving myself many excuses. Haix. I need to train myself up, got so many things i want to do which need my physical to be build up. BAC, BDC, CLT Course, so many courses I want to go but a lot is due to my physical. Really damn disappointing sia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home