Thursday, June 26, 2008

Holiday has ended 3days ago. Start of school already, boring lah.

First day back in school, even before lessons start, I already have to start to raise my voice on people. It is like a basic respect that must be given mah. Your principal is talking and I also never say need you all to sit infront of him but at least when u all are out of sight, listen also lah. People gave you all warning already but still, turned to deaf ear. You know when there is a mistake made, the top will not look for you direstly but come to us first. I always get alot of complain and how do you expect me to answer them? I'm always thrown back with, you must be responsible of them. Thats why, I sometimes can demand quite abit from you all but it is also because I got stress from the top mah.

Today is the third day of school, not so bad bah. Had temperature taking exersise today; was a precaution for the recent avian flu thing. Morning, people was like buying 4D like that, all queuing outside the general office but do what? What else, never bring thermometer lor. Haha. Today's lesson were quite ok, except E Math. I really hate the lesson lah, her teaching is DAMN SLOW. Keep on blaming us that we are behind time, then she herself keep on talking so much rubbish in class. Sian de can.

Ok lah, late le. Got to sign off. See when will I have the inspiration to blog again. Haha. I did blog a post on the SJB blog lor. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home