Sunday, August 10, 2008

Since I got nothing to do now, I shall just post abit. It's been a long time since I last posted? Like quite lazy to open blogger and type lah. Lets see what I still can remember about the past.

Hmm...

I went to ZhongHua Investiture on 29/07/08. It was quite common for me lah, as in all the things they do. Because as a Councillor for almost 4years le, got what type of investiture I never see before. Haha. But one comment is, the investiture is damn early lah. 7.40am be seated leh, so I was late. I still managed to see the handing over and the stepping down lah. Every investiture got it's own good points and bad points lah. Went for a school tour, again. Yes, 2 years ago I was there for investiture too. Haha.

I cannot remember anything after that liao leh. I shall just blog about the recent things that comes to my mind. Haha.

Last Friday there was Youth & Racial Harmony Carnival cum National Day Celebration in school. I don't really like to go to this type of carnival stuff. Too many people then also very hot. I hate the hot weather the most lah, then somemore I was sort helping the council stall deep-frying the fries/nuggets/hashbrowns. Even worst can, the weather is already so hot and I have to be inside a room filled with hot, boiling oil. Let me talk about the beginning, Shu Shun crack when he was giving the command in the morning. Although a lot of people laugh but I know that he has already done his best for it. It is not easy to stand infront of the whole school to give command and to take the whole ceremony. Well done!!

After everything, I went home to change. Went out cause SJB had and outing (finally!!). More details on the other blog. :) But I went to meet Rytha and the rest before I went out lah. Rytha was like screaming in my ears when she called me. I thought she got the wrong person man. I thought what had happened, it is just because I called her something. This thing cannot say here lah, later she come find me. LOL.

Before I forget again, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!! Haha. I got poor memory lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home