Saturday, June 28, 2008

The first week of school is over. A lot of people are still trying to tune back to the frequency of school life. I admit, i'm also one of them. Intensive studies need to start soon, if not definately won't be able to make it for the prelims and 'O's.

Last night's concert totally pissed me off. I really hate people being late, really really don't like. It is not about wheather when we reach, the concert haven't start. It is about the time that we promise people. Although last night when we reach, the concert has not started but that is not an excuse that can be used to cover up mistake. When you are late, at least let me know the EXACT time you will reach. And please don't tell me 20 minutes and come 1 hour later. I believe being early is better than being late. I would rather wait for people than to let others wait for me but there must be a limit to this waiting time. Friendship is one thing but friendship can be forced to break apart due to this. I ahve told myself, next time the maximum I will only give 30 minutes; no more no less. After that, I will either go on myself or I will just leave.

Talking about the concert last night, it just sucks. The only songs I like is those with only the keyboard accompaniment. The rest are just too noisy for me to take, my head just beat together with the drums and is driving me crazy. It is just not my kind of music, too much beating of drums. I left halfway through the thing, even my VP also left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home