Thursday, August 14, 2008

I shall post abit, since someone asked me too. Haha. Not that I never study lor, it is jst the time ot balanced only. LOL.

I got back my Chinese result 2 days ago. Was really very unexpected, got a B3 and merit for oral. I can't believe it. Because I screwed up my oral that time so I thought that I will only at most get a C5 but I got a B3!! Yes!! Some of you may think that B3 is no big deal but for me who has never gotten a grade higher than C6 in school before, it is quite a great achievement. I only scored a C5 for last year's O Level, means I improved by 2 grades. Congrates to myself. LOL.

I think that my written papers helped me a lot. I put quite a lot of effort into doing the paper 1. Memorise some long long and cheem cheem things to write inside which I think it worked. Haha. So since I already got B3 le, I have already decided not to retake. No point also because I think it is my oral which has pulled me down and I already got no way to change the oral results.

Oh, and did I mention, I got 33 CCA points. Quite happy with it. Haha. I think I got the highest in class lah. Most of my points comes from leadership bah, I got 11 out of 12 points for leadership. Then the rest are standard points, attendence (5 points), CIP (5 points) and my other achievements/services like NDP(2 points), school parades, Army-NCC Badge (4 points) and stuff. Actually also no big deal lah, 33 points A1, 26 points also A1 what. Haha.

Now I got a new aim for course already. I want to enter into the Singapore Maritime Academy (SMA). I'm looking at taking Nautical Studies. I find the course quite interesting, travelling around on sea and stuff. Really hope I can get into it. The salary in the future is also quite attractive. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home