Friday, September 05, 2008

Time passes so fast, today is already the last day of school holidays. Means that i'm going to continue with my prelims soon.

This whole week just zoomed pass so fast. First, I recieve a bad news from Frankie. I think as a friend, I didn't do my best to help him during the whole duration. I was too caught up with my own stuff, felt really bad. I really hope he can stay strong, his whole family is counting on him now. We, as brothers, will definately do our best to support him in this time of crisis.

I realise that I didn't fo much for this whole holidays. I only went back to school for A Math lessons, went down to the wake/funeral and today went to ICA Building to extent my passport. It is a very bad sign. I think i'm most likely going to screw up for my prelims. Even though Mr Ong said it is ok but still it doesn't feel like me. I know i'm just plain lazy but how can I change this bad habit of mine? I think the solution I found for myself is to study with the correct people. (And I must be in a grounp before I will start anything) Studying alone, I will start to pack up my things very fast. Like what JUST happened. I packed up my stuff after only doing 1 paper of Physics MCQ.

I don't like failures, thats why when something is wrong and I cannot solve it, I will choose to run away from it. It is a habit of mine. When I don't know how to do the front questions, I will not even bother to look at the back questions and just keep it. Why does this has to keep happening? I know my own problems but I don't know how to solve them. I have heard a lot of "just change this habit lah". So easy to say right but when it comes to doing it, how many people can actually do it?

All the best for your upcoming examinations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home