Saturday, November 01, 2008

First day of November. I'm going to end O Levels soon already!! Can't wait can't wait can't wait. Haha.

Ending on 11/11/08. But i'm only left with 2 papers so actually i'm already in slacking mood. LOL. Next paper is SS and i'm just intending to read through abit then go for paper liao. Science MCQ, that one no worries lah. I got 8 days of break until that 1 hour paper. I can slowly take my time to study. 4 days Physics and 4 days Chemistry, like real only. Haha. But I will definately spend time to study de lah, this is the last paper that I can count on for my Science le.

Let me speak abiut the papers this week. Actually got nothing much lah, only Physics and E Math Paper 2. Physics I can say that I did study lah but maybe not enough? The questions were all easy lor but I just cannot remember. I know I saw the thing in the textbook before but I thought it will not come out so I skipped it. In the end, It came out, shit man. So I ended up losing more 10 marks bah.

It is the same for E Math Paper 2 also. But this one, I never even put in effort to study. I also lost marks, a lot or marks in fact. I almost had not enough time can. I was left with 30 minutes for my graph question and I still had quite a few questions which I had left blank in the front. That's how slow i'm lah.

Ok, thats all for papers this week. I'm still waiting for my COC letter man, don't know when will it come. Like damn long lah, then I also don't know can get in a not. LOL. Shall have more patience and wait longer, although I had already waited for more than 2 weeks!!! Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home