Friday, September 26, 2008

Fianlly here to post. Everyday when I turn on my computer, I have the urge to blog but always very lazy to click the buttons. Haha.

Already got back all my results, a bit depressing though. I don't think I improve in any subjects. Looking and comparing with my MYE results, some are same but most are worst. Thats the part that worries me. My class everybody also like haven't wake up yet, most of them still slacking their time away. After prelims, the absentees from the class is incresasing. I also don't know what they want sia, like then you might as well don't sit for O Levels also.

Anyway, below are my results (results in bracket are my MYE scores) :

English : B3 (B3)
Chinese : B3 (O Levels)
E Math : A2 (A1)
A Math : C6 (C5)
Science : C6 (D7)
Humanities : C5 (C5)
Bible Knowledge : F9 (D7)

Now you all know how badly I have done. I want at least 2 A1, which by the looks of my prelims, it most likely will not be attainable. I know I really have to work hard for it. It is only like in another 19 days and everything that I have studied for, for the pass 5 years will be put to the test. Thinking about it already makes me scared, don't talk about going in on the day itself.

School is planning our Graduation Night. I only know today that it was before our O Levels. So feedback was given, how to enjoy when it is before out O Levels. There were 3 options given to us, school, Grassroots Club and NTU Alumni Club. For me, personally I will prefer to have it in school. I'm don't bother about the place we are holding it at lor, it is like, even in school also nevermind what. All guys in school, what do you want to do also? Even it has to be outside school, I would rather Grassroots Club. Majority of the express classes voted for it to be at NTU Alumni Club which is like damn far lah. Go so far for what sia, then if we play too late, go home the cab fare will be like crazy lor. Never think de lor. I can say so much lah but the final decision still lies with the principal bah. Will be waiting for his decision...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home