Sunday, September 14, 2008

Today had quite a lot of fun. Nativity Feast Day Food and Funfair. I was playing quite crazily lah. LOL. Chopping people with the chop all over the hands and face. Haha. Actually nobody followed the roster that was made but the main point is to have fun right? I think most of the time, almost everybody is at the stall helping. Which is good, this is the type of choir bonding me need lah. Haha.

Wanted to congratulate Daryl (and abit of Marilyn) for planning the stuff for our stall. Haha. Then I want to thank the people who went to make and touch up the banner. They are, Daryl, Selene, Brian, The Old, Teresa, Louise, Uncle Sam and me. LOL. We had a lot of fun doing the setting up and stuff on Saturday. Haha. I also wan to thank eveybody who helped out at the stall today. And today I found out a new thing, Rena quite good with publicity ar. Maybe can be the next The Old. Haha. Anyway, Happy Feast Day!!!

Tomorrow going to start papers again. Left A Math paper 2, BK and Science MCQ. I don't know what to do with these papers lah. I will try my best for A Math but the rest, I don't know wheather can make it anot. It is like so impossible for me to do well for BK lah. Haix. if I have known earlier, I would not have taken up this subject. It is really very difficult to do. Teacher keeps on saying, take the passages inside as stories to read. I can read lor but I cannot MEMORISE lah. It is like so crazy if I can memorise can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home