Monday, November 17, 2008

Ok, time to update abit. Yesterday, SJB, UGLYS!, Daryl and Nicole went out for an outing. This outing was planned by me lah but I felt that it wasn't really very well done. Like there are times when we just stoned at a certain venue, not knowing what to do next.

Basically, we went for mass and all the usually practice and stuff in the morning. Shan't talk more about it, wasn't very good also. After that, UGLYS! went to Lousie house to change while the rest of us when to Jason's house. Met together at Hougang Mall cause UGLYS! said they wanted to eat breakfast at Macs but in the end, we found them in KFC due to the lack of space the space the other side. Didn't ate much lah, KFC don't serve good breakfast compared with Macs. After breakfast, off to Pasir Ris!!

Talk a lot of things on our way to Pasir Ris, this I also don't want to elaborate cause there are many things that we said. LOL. Upon the arrival at Pasir Ris, I asked if they are willing to play under the hot sun (12noon), which if i'm not wrong, none of them wanted to lah. Haha. I also don't want, I will become a roasted pig before I even reach the playgound lah. So we decided to proceed to the arcade inside E!hub. We played a few games, the throw-balls-at-the-screen shooting game, we tried DDR but that was like a waste of money cause we didn't even played for 1/2 the song, we GAMEOVER le. Haha. Nevermind anyway, not our money also. I played my police that shooting game, made my thigh even more pain (due to training in the earlier part of the week), couldn't really walk properly.

Now at about 1pm, we decided to go to the park and play liao. Cause we couldn't really find anymore things to play at the arcade, like everything there is so expensive. The walk from Downtown East to the playground was insane!! It was walking from one end of Pasir Ris Park to the other end. Only Selene and Nicole went to rent bike (which inially I didn't plan for), so we had to split up. Talking while walking, singing "12 Days of Christmas" with different keys. Haha. Thats really a test of how high we can go, or not. Haha. Finally, we reached the playground but there is a bad news, the spiderweb had already been removed. So sian lor, like the purpose to go there is because of the spiderweb, then no more le. In the end, we played the spinning thing. I tell you, it was really damn dizzy. I spin like a few rounds, I felt like vomiting already. Haha. We really had a lot of fun playing that lah. And Teresa fell down while playing and she was bleeding. I felt bad lah, like didn't look after them properly.

At around 2 plus, I don't know who tell me says that going to rain already so ask us to walk back. So I just said ok, lets go. In the end, it didn't even rain at all lah. The weather was still so hot can but not as hot as we just arrived lah. We went back to Downtown East and sat in Burger King to brainstorm on where to go. After much discussion, we decided to go back to E!hub to play board games. The price was like super expensive? $3 per person per hour for just pure games. $12 per person for games plus food. We didn't go lah, waste money. So there were again suggestions thrown out, play pool, watch movie and play arcade. Pool not really feasible cause got a few of them not 16 yet and it is also very expensive, movie was also voted out cause there were limited movies and we all wanted to watch different things. Haha. So back to arcade again. Played the ball game again, basketball, hit-the-pop-up-mole game and I think the banging game (the one with the 3 buttons). This time, we won more tickets lah, 60 plus I think compare to the start which was only 20. Jason wanted to play Daytona but we just couldn't get 3 machines for Daryl, him and I to play together so another time bah. Haha.

After around 30 minutes of playing (which was kinda quite fast), we went to sit outside "Superdogs" and talk. Jason took out the curry puff that he bought at Hougang Mall in the MORNING and eat. Of cause, I also got share with him lah. Haha. How can I say no to food. Then I noticed something, everybody sit down liao but left Teresa standing up. She told us that her leg cannot bend to sit down, then I felt quite bad also, so I stand up. In the end, all stand up and Jason brought us into "Superdogs" to sit. 11 people go inside and sit but only buy 1 cup of drink. LOL. After awhile, Teresa said that she has to go home and cannot stay for dinner with us, so no choice lor, next time bah. Haha. Marilyn said she was hungry so she and Anthia went to buy food, 2 sets of "Dogs" I think. We started to play the father and mother name game again. This time, we even played grandfather and grandmother. LOL. Like damn lame can. Haha. Played till about 6pm and we left for Elias Mall for dinner.

Waited with Teresa at the bus stop for her bus then we walked to the Pasir Ris interchange to take bus. We saw a whole batch of NSF at the interchange lah, I think they gaing to Tekong or something. Haha. Told Jason that it will be his turn very soon liao. LOL. Didn't know what bus we were suppose to talk lor, call Sharron she also never answer so we just went to look at the map and find for bus. Took 88 there. The food I would say was quite nice but the portion wasn't very value for money. The food were all like I one person can eat portion lor. Pay $50 for the whole meal, split among 8 people lah so still not so bad. Couldn't stay late, cause Lousie and Marilyn got curfew by 9pm. So we left there about 8.15pm.

While walking, Jason, Daryl and I was like telling Louise and Marilyn that they will have to do psalm before they do their solo. Louise like totally freak out can and Marilyn was so calm. I doubt they will have a choice bah, Selene sure will push them for it during the next few weeks de. Jason left to take another bus cause he meeting his friend for movie. Left the 9 of us take bus 89 together. On the bus, the aircon was like so cold lah. Haha. Even i'm so fat already say cold, imagine the others. LOL. Talk a lot of crap again on the bus and still on the topic of the psalm. Reach back Hougang about 8.55pm. Had to rush Louise back home, 5 mintues before she is late. Haha. Waited for Anthia and Eunice's bus to come after that, Nicole and I walked home.

Had a really fun outing together, but I think it could be better. Next time, I promise, it will even be more fun. Haha. I think no photos taken cause nobody brought camera. I will be planning a dinner next, hope you all can make it. Haha.

***************************************************

That was for yesterday. Today, I drag myself to wake up at 7.30am cause going to HQ to draw uniform. My whole body is like so weak lor, so damn tired. I think was because of yesterday's fun. Haha. But it is worth it lah, to see all of us playing together.

Reach HQ almost 9am and I already saw so many people collected their uniform. I took over 1 hour to collect everything lah, under the hot sun some more, perspiring like crazy. When I collect my boots, damn lucky, I got the "GORE-TEX" one. It is the older model lah but it is definately more comfortable than the newer models. Haha. After collection, went to IMC to have my camp pass photo taken. I think it won't look nice lor, I was like perspiring already then went to ake photo. No choice lah, wait for next week to see how I look like.

Came home, after packing everything, fell dead asleep on the bed. Really damn tired. Went to my grandfather's house for dinner. Just came back home and here I am blogging. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home