Monday, November 10, 2008

O Levels is ending soon. Yes!! Next and last paper is tomorrow, finally man.

Time is really passing fast, too fast in fact. I remember the time when I put "13 days before the end of everything" and with a blink of an eye, it is 1 day left. I'm happy yet sad at the same time. Happy that finally everything is going to be over soon but sad that 5A1 is going to split up. We really had a lot of fun times together, making fun of teachers, playing in class, stripping in class. LOL. All these are just SOME of the things we do. Haha. I will really miss them all man, this pass 2 years of my left is going to stay in my memory forever.

I mention that time is passing fast, it really is. Class chalet is tomorrow already and on Friday, it will be our graduation dinner. Can't imagine man, with the end of the graduation dinner, I will have completed my 11 years of education in Montfort School. There are many friends which I have made, some just came and passed by but there are some who are always there for me when I needed them. This I will always cherish.

Now to NCC, just to change my abbreviation used in the previous posts, it is suppose to be C/Offr Course and not COC. Anyway, the letter has already arrived. Yes man, finally too. LOL. There will be a course briefing this saturday so I cannot go for flag day. Kitting is next week, and course will start the week after.

Everything seem to be so fast pace now. Just really want to freeze this moment and enjoy it. I doubt I will be able to get this feeling again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home