Thursday, November 27, 2008

I will make this post as short as possible bah. It is already pass my sleeping time and i'm having adventure training tomorrow. So I need to get as much rest as possible.

Day 4 of C/Offr Course :

I-processing in HQ as usual. Then we moved out to SMTI at 7.15am sharp. The first half of the day, syndicate 1, which was my syndicate was doing the CPR course first. At first I thought the whole thing was quite easy lah, but when I was doing the theory and practical test, I failed can. LOL. I retake the 2 stupid tests. Pass in the end, but 2 trys leh!! I will not go into details lah, need to keep this as short as possible. I also heck care lah. Anyway, i'm a certified personal to give CPR!!! Haha.

Lunch time came quite fast. Just nice after we finish the course, it was time to proceed to the cookhouse. The food there is definately better than HQ NCC's food lah, but still cannot compare to the time I went for AI course. The Food at Mowbray Camp was the best I ever had man. Haha.

After lunch, we had our First Aid training. This also another slack lecture. The instructers manage to pass all the general knowledge skills to us fast and in a way where we enjoyed. I think we liked the part where we do practical on the bandage and stuff. Wrap other people in layers and layers of bandage. LOL.

Basically, that was all for today. Only the CPR course and the First Aid training. Quite fast lah, we could have ended the day at 3pm but again, we know we cannot leave at that time. So we just drag the lesson longer by talking rubbish lor. Haha.

Tomorrow is going to be a fun day for many people bah. I just feel neutral about it. We are going to go through everything the cadets go through for camp FEAST. It is going to be like MOC, paintball, flying fox, rock wall, repelling and stuff like that lah. Hopes it end early lor, I something think of doing all these also sian. Haha.

Ok, going to sleep liao. Goodnight everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home