Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day 3 of C/Offr Course :

Today book-in the same time as the rest of the days lah, nothing new. Take attendence and everything le, then move to the theatrette for our MOI lecture. Before that, the in-processing was quite screwed up in a way lah. I book-in the earliest, so I went up to the bunk to put my things inside first. But after we have fall-in and everything, they asked us to move our bags down to the first floor. Cause there is a PT Course and they will be using our bunks. No choice lor, just move. Make me climb up 4 floors leh.

The MOI lecture was quite short lah, basically learning the types of instucting and understanding how it works. All this, you just need to know the basics and you should be able to do it. The long part was this, the whole course had to be splitted up into 16 gourps. Each group got to come up with a topic and present it infront of everybody. That is not the scary part lor. At first, we thought it would be quite fast but in the end, we took more than 2 hours lah and it ate into our lunch time.

Today's lunch was as usual lah, catered food. The portion was also like for ants to eat? Haha. I'm sure you know what I mean.

After lunch, we went back into the theatrette again for orienteering lesson. The whole lesson was also damn short only. I think within 1 hour, the whole lesson has already been explained. But I think I learned a lot from the lesson lah, cause I wasn't really trained much in it last time. Learn all the reading of maps and stuff. Now I know, the reading of maps in SAF is not as easy as we all think. Although there are usage of some of the skills learn in Georgaphy, they go much more in depth into it. Instead of using degrees to specifiy angles, they use mils. Like damn cheem lah, I was like stunned down there lor. But I will just take this as a general knowledge lah. I don't think I will ever go for any orienteering again. LOL.

After the lesson ended, we talk rubbish as a course for damn long lor, like 1 hour. The after that, we broke into our different syndicates and talk again. Really like damn boring lah, talk for 2 hours plus before letting us go home. I actually can reach home before 4pm de lah, but drag until 5.30pm then can leave. Sian lah!!

I have already talked to Warrent Teo about my NAPHA, he says he will talk to MAJ Chua to see how. I don't know when will I know the results also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home