Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Day 2 of C/Offr Course :

Today the in-processing was quite fast. Those who arrived first went up to put their things in the bunk and fall in already. After attendance taking, we moved to MPH to fall in. But when we reached there, they asked us to move into the theatrette. We didn't know that the half the course was already inside. LOL. We were taught the technical handling of SAR21, the parts of it and stuff.

After the lecture, we moved out to the MPH to have our hands on experience of the rifle. We did the stripping/assembling, loading/unloading and the IA drills. Actually all these already learned before le but for me, it was like almost 2 years ago? And that time was using a M16, now we are handling SAR21. The feel of the SAR21 was quite good, as in when in position. Easy aiming and everything. The stripping/assembling was also easier, but not very much lah. Haha. Basically, I learned a new thing today, about the rifle.

We had lunch after the technical handling...

After lunch was learning how to clean M16. And the stated slot was almost 4 hours. I was like crazy lah. In the end, we finished everything within 2 hours and we sitted down there to talk rubbish. LOL. Talked for almost 1 hour before Warrent Teo said, after collecting all the photo money from the respective platoon, we can leave. Really happy lah, like 4.30pm end the day? Haha.

Tomorrow we are having MOI and orienteering. Hope to learn more of all this too. It really has been a long time since I use all these skills. Haha.

Anyway, I may be kicked out of the course. Cause I didn't have my NAPHA results. I know I didn't pass my NAPHA, but if i'm really keen to serve, why can't I? I will look for Warrent Teo to talk to him tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home