Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Day 7 of C/Offr Course :

Today was a boring day. Really damn boring. The whole day was lecture all the way can, nothing else. Although I like this kind of slackness lah but I feel that sitting inside the theatrette for hours and hours will kill de lor. From 8am to 12pm, then 1.30pm to 4pm.

Actually I find that the first and second lecture was somewhat inter-related lah. I don't know how to put them in words but basically, the morning lecture was on one segment of the NCC LCM. Then the second lecture after lunch was on the DISC profiling, which I think some of us when through before. I still manage to keep focus on the lectures, although I did not fully pay attention to the whole thing. Haha.

Oh, and did I mention something happened today? I think it was quite funny lah, didn't really took it as a scolding. Haha. Weird right? I think all of us felt that we were entertained instead of being scolded. LOL. I cannot mention what is it here, ask me if you want to know. :)

Tomorrow is the COC of Commandant NCC. We got to go and do all the dirty work. Damn sian lah. The other districts all got proper job to do, like ushering and stuff. But for central, we are there to do the dirty work. Those that people need help to do de, we have to do. No chioce lah, who call me to be from central. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home